We continue to enjoy our morning walks. Even on the hotter days of summer, we have found a bit of a cool breeze most days. I look forward to this time each day.
![]() |
| the track is so nice to walk on |
![]() |
| we have enjoyed watching the progress on this maintenance building over the summer |
![]() |
| It is always nice to run into friends |
![]() |
| I hadn't realized this picnic area was here, until we began walking here last spring. |
![]() |
| even on gray days, it is still pretty |
![]() |
| I'll still take the sunshine, though... :) |
![]() | |
|
![]() |
| nearly finished! |
![]() |
| what a spectacular sky! |
![]() |











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!