Saturday, August 1, 2020

Veggies with Parmesan Bread Crumbs

This is a nice side dish.  Nothing fancy. 

Veggies with Parmesan Bread Crumbs
I found the original recipe here... but below are instructions with modifications.

I used a large bag of frozen broccoli and cauliflower instead of cutting up the same veggies from fresh.  Made it a much quicker side dish to put together for a meal.  However, next time I will use a bag of California blend with the addition of carrots (as in the original recipe).  I just didn't have one on hand at the time I made this recipe.
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup Panko bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix the frozen veggies (slightly thawed) with the melted butter, parmesan cheese, and Panko crumbs.  Add salt and pepper to taste if you like.  Pour it into a 9x13 baking pan coated with cooking spray.  Be sure to get all the crumbs out of the bowl and on top of the veggies.  Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.  Then remove the foil and put back in oven to bake for another 10-15 minutes to brown things up.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!