Thursday, August 20, 2020

Sunday family lunch

August 16, 2020

We have been so thankful all summer long for good weather and the ability to gather under the trees in Mama and Daddy's front yard for family lunches.  I can't get over this August weather we have been having!  Spectacular!  

This particular day we enjoyed carryout from 1000 Hills Dining Lodge.  Delicious!  

I love my parents front yard.  So many good memories.  

Julie had a visitor appear on her porch and we had finally determined that he belonged to a neighbor up the road.  He had stayed at Julie's for a couple days so she thought maybe if she walked him toward his home he would recognize it and return.  It worked.  She walked him up toward their house then unleashed him and he took off into their back yard.  Poor little guy - I have a feeling he followed a jogger on the gravel road and then got turned around and ended up at Julie's house.  As we all noted, he is so short and small the world probably seems like a very huge place!  


getting ready to lead him back to his own home...

you may not see him but I took this photo of Jonathan carrying a table back to Julie's house

ahhhh...

when you forget to take a photo DURING lunch.  ;) 

pretty 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!