Thursday, August 20, 2020

Random August, Part 1

Just random photos from the first half of August.  


Jonathan took these photos for me of a beautiful rainbow on August 2.  





5 minutes after the rainbow photos above, I took these photos of the sun shining brightly and a hard rain falling.  Can you see the raindrops?  It was crazy!  :) 







This was the first patio lunch with Jackson - out of quarantine.  

It has been SUCH a pretty summer!!


I love our church and am so thankful for the online services.  

This was our last Sunday lunch with Julie 'in the bubble'
before she had to return to work on campus.

love our morning walks

Was so glad to get to see this little fella...

We got to have some porch time with Brianna and Maverick.

he reminds me so much of his Dad...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!