Sunday, August 2, 2020

Pollo Con Queso

This is another of Hector's recipes.  Very good!  You can find this recipe on his YouTube channel here.  

I pretty much just followed Hector's recipe.  I used Adobo seasoning and the tomato/chicken Knorr bouillon.  Added a bit of chili powder to the sauce.  (no jalepenos)

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbsp. Knorr Tomato/chicken bouillon
1 Tbsp. butter
16 oz. easy melt white cheese (Velveeta Queso Blanco)
1 ½ cups whole milk (you may have to add more if you want the cheese a little thinner.  Also add milk when reheating.)
¼ cup sliced jalepeno (you can also use diced green chilis if you prefer)

Make the cheese dip first so your chicken doesn't get cold.  Heat milk until steaming then lower heat.  Add in the cheese slowly and stir continuously to combine.  Add in the jalapeños or the diced green chilis. 

Slice the chicken into strips.  In another hot skillet, add the butter.  Then add the chicken and seasoning. Cook until golden brown on outside - about 6-7 minutes.  Serve together.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!