Saturday, August 1, 2020

Pierogi Skillet Supper

This is tasty and easy.  You can pretty much toss in whatever you have on hand and it will be good.  I like it best with onion, cabbage, and sausage or kielbasa.  But it would also be good with carrots, corn, zucchini and any number of combinations.  

Pierogi Skillet Supper
pierogi (I use a bag of frozen)
butter
canola oil
onion
cabbage
sausage or kielbasa
rosemary garlic seasoning

I put a little butter and a little canola oil in skillet and heated.  Add Schwans pierogies (this makes a difference) and let them brown on one side.  Then flipped them over and let them brown a bit on the other side. Then added the chopped up onion, cabbage, and sausage on top, sprinkled some rosemary garlic seasoning and put the lid on.  Walked away.  :) 
Came back in a few minutes and flipped things around a bit.  Lid back on.  Watched and then flipped around again, then added a tiny bit (¼ cup or less) water and put lid on to allow it to finish cooking.  Delicious!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!