July 2, 2020
We gathered again for another family movie night in early July. We ate homemade meatball sandwiches and meatball pizza and watched Silverado. That is a terrific movie and had been a long, long time since I had seen it last. Great fun! Jackson was still working horses into the evening so only saw the last bit of the movie. But I think it is on his list to revisit.
![]() |
| as always, Maverick is 'the most interesting person in the room' :) |
![]() |
![]() |
| I was sure he had grown from just a few days before... |
![]() |
| Maverick was not a bit interested in floor time! :) |
![]() |
![]() |
| Adorable! (both of them) :) |
![]() |
| Maverick with Anna |
![]() |
![]() |
| there is nothing like holding a sleeping baby |
![]() |
![]() |
| watching Silverado |
![]() |
![]() |













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!