December 11, 2021
This was a lovely and full day filled with holiday festivities (more of that
in the next post...)
But first, Julie and I went downtown to see the Living Windows display. Anne and I had gone in 2018,
the first year for the event, and enjoyed it a lot. There wasn't a Living Windows display in 2020, of course - and for the life of me I don't remember whether there was in 2019. It was good to see it back again. Hannah met us there and we enjoyed the perfect weather for walking around downtown.
We could hear audio to go with these two windows... radio presentations from World War 2.
This was neat - a little girl and her Mom were decorating Christmas cookies in this window.
I loved seeing (and hearing) the bell players at the Arts Center. Have missed this kind of thing!
What a great addition this year - a 'roving band' playing Christmas carols at different locations around downtown. Very nice!
Very interesting osteopathic medicine display.
 |
| Got Hannah's photo with Santa :) |
It was fun to spot Paige's candles displayed in one window. She
makes wonderful candles!
This looks like such a fun event!
ReplyDelete