Thursday, December 30, 2021

December Skies

December 10, 2021

As I was leaving Daddy's house today, after dropping off some groceries, the light was really incredible.  I had to stop and take some photos... it was changing as I was watching.  And then it went right back to foggy and gray and awful.  But for those few moments, it was beautiful and captivating.  I guess that is all we can ask for, right?  


the sun was peeking through






Changing even as I arrived up at my house...




December 13, 2021


The moon was already visible mid-day - beautiful!

The sky and atmosphere was almost ethereal tonight.  I don’t know if there was smoke in the air or what... almost felt like there was but not sure from where.  


Pastels everywhere




Pretty in pink
 




December 26, 2021

A change was definitely in the air...



It is still warmish today - upper 40’s.  But that is about to change this week.  We will be getting rain, possible snow and ice this week.  By the weekend we could have pretty awful weather - high of 14 and low of 0.  yuck.  I much prefer the mild weather we have been having. 




This sky is stunning!!!

the fillies were pretty unsure about me as I walked by 

they ran away as I approached

They started to watch me... Luna was the brave one and approached first. 

Chloe, Sammi and Luna

I just noted the muted colors of the fields and sky.  Wintery but so pretty.  
Can’t believe we still have so much green grass showing - more grew this past week, in fact!  

What a beautifully muted tapestry of colors...


Coming home - you can tell the weather is changing.  I even took video because the wind was blowing so hard and it was moving those clouds and making sounds.  A change of season/weather for sure.  Almost makes me feel like I need to hold my breath. 






Such interesting skies...



Just thought it was beautiful...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!