Thursday, December 9, 2021

Sunday, December 5

December 5, 2021

We enjoyed Sunday lunch after church at Daddy's house.  Maverick was excited, as always, to see his 'best friend, Zac'.  :) 





I'm pretty sure Mav was wanting some of Zac's coffee at this point... :D  ha!


Brianna brought her items that she had at the Brashear craft sale yesterday.  Sadly, there wasn't much traffic at that sale.  But that meant we had a good variety to choose from!  We all bought some items - they are sooooo nice!  Brianna does great work.  One thing I scooped up immediately was that Home sweet home round sign you see on the sofa.  Love it!  



Lydia joined us for lunch on this day, too.  


I was showing Julie how to take photos and video with an iPhone so we got some random family photos after lunch.  :D 





6 years of marriage and 1 kid in... these two are still lovebirds.  
I love that.  :) 


Big hugs to Zac! 

Zac trying out Mav's cool dinosaur hat.  :D 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!