Friday, December 3, 2021

Maverick - 4th week of November

November 21, 2021

We babysat Maverick in the afternoon while Jackson and Brianna attended the KHS musical, Shrek.  I was cooking for Marvin's birthday dinner that evening and Maverick was snacking heavily while watching his own 'show'... the neighbors working in their fields.  They had a beautiful, huge, blue tractor spreading fertilizer up and down the field.  It was great fun to watch!  I think I might have caught sight of Larry holding his own son in his lap as he worked.  That just makes me so happy... to think that this neighborhood is coming back with younger families and farmers all around.  I love it so much and it bodes well for the future.  


pretty good view!




November 22, 2021
Sweet Mav sure loves his books.   This one is a special favorite - he looks at it daily.  


Usborne Lift the Flap Tractors

He looked so cute today in his jeans and boots... :D 

Maverick discovered GranGran eating a pancake and decided to 'share'.  :D 


that face  :) 

and that one...  :D


getting his hat and coat on to head for home


saying his goodbyes

high five for GranGran  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!