December 13 was just another day at Willis Creek Ranch... filled with a ladies luncheon, horses, and a digger. :)
This was the day for my Bible study group Christmas luncheon. We were so sad to miss Sheryl and Brenda. But we sure had a wonderful time. The food was delicious (carry in - group effort) and we enjoyed just sitting back and visiting. I sure do love this group of ladies. I gave each lady the 'Crowded Table' Christmas ornament that Brianna made for me. I tell you what... those ornaments are one of my favorite things ever! Brianna did such a good job! Everyone asked the obvious question... Does Brianna ever sleep? She gets so much done and is sooooo talented! Love that girl.
front side of ornament...
back side of ornament - see the video posted at the very bottom for context... :)
As the ladies were leaving I noticed Jackson was riding Jo in the octagonal pen.
the moon was already visible - pretty
I was wising Mav could see his Daddy riding with the digger working in the background. :)
Jackson was working on Jo getting used to the rider opening and closing the gate from the saddle
I took more photos and video of the digger working to show Maverick. He loves this stuff. :)
Crowded Table - by the Highwomen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!