Zac brought this delicious dill dip at a get together and I asked if he would share the recipe. He said it is one of his Mom's famous recipes. Boy, is it good! I believe it is the best dip I have had! So thanks to Connie (Zac's Mom) for this wonderful recipe!
| this photo is when I made a big batch myself for an event |
Connie's Dill Dip
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. beau monde seasoning*
1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
2 Tbsp. dill weed
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. onion powder
Allow cream cheese to soften. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. For best flavor, let sit overnight in refrigerator. This goes so well with raw veggies (like carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes), bread & crackers. You may double this recipe.
*Note - it is worth buying Beau Monde seasoning for this recipe. However, if you need to make a substitution... 1 Tbsp. beau monde seasoning =
¾ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. celery seed (ground if possible)
1½ tsp. seasoning salt
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!