December 18, 2021
More Maverick - because I can never have too much. :D
We babysat Maverick for a bit on Saturday. He was working hard moving from location to location to 'do his work'. He was taking it all very seriously. And really working with that pencil to make marks - switching back and forth between right and left hands. He is such fun to watch.
 |
| working in 'his office' :) |
 |
This was when he spotted the angel on the tree - he looked over and made an exclamation and smiled so big! He was about eye to eye with it. :D |
 |
| He was really getting a good look at the angel - the magic of Christmas for little ones... |
 |
| on to his sticker book... |
 |
I had wanted a photo of Mav with Marvin since we wouldn't see him again until after the eye surgery. It was too late to get a good one. Mav was done. :D ha! |
I love his determination and the expression when he feels he's accomplished what he set out to do. He's a doll. Grandchildren are so much fun.
ReplyDelete