Random photos from December 2021 that won't make it any other posts...
 |
Soooo... I wanted to do something nice for all our wonderful delivery folks. It was several days before I saw that I asked them to help 'your elves' instead of 'yourselves'. sigh... Yet, very punny for this time of year, I know. (and yes... I corrected it) :D |
Marley and his sweet 'hospice kitty'... (remember... this is the dog who, in his younger years, acted like he wanted to EAT cats.) :D
 |
Incredible! Julie just picked these tomatoes from her garden!! Fresh garden tomatoes in December - in MISSOURI! |
Marvin and I drove down to renew my DEERS card... I remember when the boys were little they loved coming here and seeing all this. Time goes by so fast...
As I was coming home from Walmart I just had a desire to drive by Mama’s headstone. I see what Daddy means - sometimes it is just nice to see her name. I had to smile when I was thinking about the wonderful 'coincidence' with Nobles and it occurred to me that they are again on a gravel road east of town. :)
 |
once again on a gravel road east of town...
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!