Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas display downtown

This year our downtown shops hosted a neat event just before Christmas.  They called it Living Christmas windows.  Several shops set up live displays in their front windows so folks could stroll around the square enjoying the 'mini-shows' and shopping.  Anne and I went together and thoroughly enjoyed it.  It sure helped that the weather was PERFECT for this event - mild and dry.  I hope more shops participate next year (and hope they DO this again next year!)  :)

I only took a few photos, but here they are.

Debi B was 'baking cookies' in a 1950's style kitchen in front of King Appliance


Love this scene of Melissa's younger daughter watching her older daughter
dance in the window of Beards Decorating Center.  :)

Stephanie, at The Ville Escape Room, had a cute display set up to take photographs in front...
then gave out the photos.  Here is mine with Anne.

Although we weren't strolling together, we ran into Shonda, Brianna, and Alaina.
Loved their photo from The Ville Escape Room, too!  :) 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!