Friday, December 14, 2018

Bulldog Forever!

Dear Jeanne contacted Daddy in October to alert us that Julie had been chosen as the 2018 recipient of the Bulldog Forever award from the NEMO Alumni Chapter.  Our job was to get Julie to the banquet, no matter what, without telling her the real reason.  Well, that began to be tricky when her schedule was full and she was seriously considering skipping the banquet.  We determined that we needed to tell her something that would cause her to attend, no matter what.  :)  We finally told her that Mama was 'going to be recognized' at the banquet and we all needed to be in attendance.  :)  (We then told Jeanne that she would absolutely have to 'recognize' Mama at the banquet to keep us all honest!)  ;)  It worked - and Julie attended the banquet AND was surprised at the honor bestowed on her.  What a great evening!  And Julie is a most deserving recipient of the Bulldog Forever award.  I'm a proud sister!  :)

(November 13, 2018)



Julie and Jeanne


Daddy, Julie, and Mama

Jeanne and Julie

Mama and Daddy 

Michelle and Mandy

Marvin, Jonathan, and Laura

Julie and Myra

Jeanne, Daddy, Julie, Mama

You can enjoy watching Julie be surprised as she is presented with the Bulldog Forever award.  :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I’m smiling as I read this entire post, and I’m beaming from ear to ear as Julie is surprised at her award! There is no one who deserves this more. Congratulations, Julie!

    But I have to say the best Actress/Actor awards have to go to you, Laura, and your folks. Good job in getting her to attend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barb! I know you know how special Julie is. :)
      Laura

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!