Friday, December 14, 2018

Prosciutto wrapped goat cheese stuffed dates

I made these to go with our Pinot Noir month at Wine Club.  They were SO good and would be an easy appetizer for just about any occasion.



Prosciutto wrapped goat cheese stuffed dates
5 oz. good quality goat cheese
1 package of pitted dates
prosciutto, sliced into thin strips
balsamic vinegar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Make a small slice into each date so you can fill them with a teaspoon of goat cheese.  Wrap each filled date with a strip of prosciutto and place on cookie sheet.  (You can line with parchment paper if you like.)  I held them together with toothpicks, which also made them easy to eat.  :)

Bake for 10-15 minutes or until prosciutto is crispy and cheese is slightly melted/bubbly.  Serve warm and top with balsamic vinegar or a balsamic reduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!