Cream Cheese Spaghetti in the Instant Pot
19 oz. package Italian sausage
1 ½ tsp. minced garlic
1 ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
12 oz. spaghetti, uncooked
26 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
2 ½ cups beef broth (I used beef better than bouillon and water - filled the spaghetti sauce jar.)
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened (can also use soft, fresh mozzarella)
⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese (I used shredded parmesan)
Turn Instant Pot on Saute. Remove sausage from casings and cook until no longer pink. Add garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook 1 more minute. Turn off Instant Pot. Add spaghetti sauce, stir. Break spaghetti in half and place onto meat mixture. Add beef broth. Stir to make sure the pasta is fully covered. Close Instant Pot lid and set vent to seal. Select Manual high pressure for 9 minutes. Do a quick release of pressure when done. Stir pasta to break up any clumps. Stir in cream cheese and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!