Saturday, December 22, 2018
Ranch Cheddar Chicken
Ranch Cheddar Chicken
½ cup mayonaisse
½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 oz. Ranch seasoning/salad dressing mix (I use one from The Spice House, but Hidden Valley packets work, too)
3 cloves, garlic, minced
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I thought I had thighs, but it turned out I only had breasts - which I cut up. Worked fine)
salt and pepper to taste
⅓ cup Panko crumbs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare 9x13 baking dish with oil if needed. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cheese, ranch seasoning, and garlic. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then place chicken in the baking dish. Top with the mayo/cheese mixture. Sprinkle Panko crumbs on top. Bake (uncovered) in oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!