Saturday, December 29, 2018

Church


I love our church so much!  And I love how pretty it looks decorated at Christmas.  I took several photos during the Christmas season at church because of special events taking place.  Here they all are together.  :)


Megan and Hannah sang a solo on Dec. 16

Then the choir sang their Christmas Cantata that same day.


Chancel Choir Cantata on December 16, 2018

a very special service... A Light in the Darkness 

Hannah and Duretta sang a solo on December 28, 2018


Have missed 2 Sundays of this sermon series, but thankful they can all be found on YouTube!!

First United Methodist Church You Tube Channel



1 comment:

  1. You attend a beautiful church! Funny - our church began the year with a series on community as well. Each opening video began with "won't you be my neighbor" and he titled it "Living in the Flats" Rm 1308 (Romans 13:8). Its a topic I love. Thanks for the link. I think I'll come listen to your series too - looks like different passages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!