Goodness this has been awhile ago... just looking at these photos shows me how much Maverick grows and changes almost week by week! You forget until you look back at photos from just 2 months ago (almost). Crazy!
Sept. 7, 2021
Mr. Maverick does love smoothies! He gets so excited when we pull the big blender out and wiggles along with it when it is mixing up the smoothie. Then he just sucks them down!
This time he was enjoying the Blueberry Avocado smoothie. :)
Mr. Maverick does love smoothies! He gets so excited when we pull the big blender out and wiggles along with it when it is mixing up the smoothie. Then he just sucks them down!
Didn't take many photos this day - I had been out of town for a doctor's appt so missed most of Mav's visit this day. But when I got home I saw he had been having a very good time with Uncle Jonathan. :)
Candace was in town and came up to play with Maverick. Of course he wanted to show her his sandbox. :)
Video snippets from the week...
Here is a link to an album of photos of Maverick throughout the month of September 2021.
Maverick is adorable. I love the photo of him sleeping on the floor.
ReplyDelete