Maverick is doing his best to keep us young and alert! ha!
Tuesday, Sept. 21
Maverick was once again enjoying his sand box - I was enjoying his Mickey Mouse hat. :D
His Daddy was working Jo in the round pen and Maverick wanted to head over that way and help. :)
I believe we aren't that far away from Maverick being able to open this gate by himself...!!
 |
| The red sand box shovel is an important training tool, I do believe. :D |
 |
| Maverick takes his job of helping his Dad train horses very seriously. :D |
 |
| Okay - horse training... done! What is next?? |
 |
| Uh Mav, it is not a good pool day... :D |
 |
| How about we go swinging instead? :D |
 |
| Mav prefers the big boy swing now. :) |
Dear Uncle Jonathan - he sticks with Maverick and pushes him in the swing until Maverick is DONE! What a loved little boy.
 |
| Mav had to stop and say 'hi' to Goose. :) |
 |
| Then back to the swing and Uncle Jonathan. :D |
 |
| this is livin' |
Maverick creates his own version of 'Hop on Pop'. :D
Marvin and I had to go out of town for a doctor's appt so we only had a little time with Maverick.
Daddy came up to join us for lunch. This was afterward when he was heading back home. Maverick ran up to him and wanted to be held. It was so sweet how Mav was holding on so tightly to Grandpa Jack.
Maverick was holding on so tight! And then he gave Grandpa a kiss on his cheek. So sweet. :)
 |
| the 'two Jacksons' |
 |
| Jonathan (and Marvin) really need hair cuts - but I love how Jonathan's hair is so curly! |
 |
| my 5 favorite guys! Maverick, Marvin, Jonathan, Daddy, Jackson |
 |
| saying 'hi' to Goose |
 |
| Mav's #1 destination - the tractor! :) |
 |
He knows how to work all the dials - he had turned on the lights and I wasn't sure how to turn them off. Had to call for Jonathan. :D |
 |
| Sweet boy - he had spotted GranGran heading his way. |
Next stop... lawn mower. :D
 |
| what is GranGran doing?? |
Marvin pulled our boys ancient pedal tractor down from years of storage. It was pretty filthy but Mav was so excited to run over and check it out.
It needs a few repairs but I think Marvin can fix it up again. Jackson and Jonathan got a lot of use out of this, back in the day. I love how Maverick likes old toys.
 |
| He likes it! |
 |
what a great end to a day at the grandparents house - having your Mom take you on a wagon ride to the barn. :)
|
And you can see an entire album of photos from throughout the month of September at this link.
Yep - I love Jonathan's curls too. Maverick looks like he knows just how to train a horse, if y'all would simply let him get to it! LOL The tractor shots are great.
ReplyDeleteHa! That is exactly what he thinks!! :D
ReplyDelete