Sept. 17
Jackson was riding Bella and came up to the house to visit a minute. I love this. :D Koda and Scooter were also visiting Willis Creek Ranch that day. Jackson doesn't bring them over very often and we were glad to see them. :)
| Jackson riding Bella, Koda checking things out. |
| Jackson riding Bella - Koda and Scooter nearby. :D |
Sept. 21
Just caught a glimpse of Jackson riding Bella...
I was out walking and went by the horse barn. I spotted Jackson trimming Bella's hooves.
Trimming hooves is back breaking work but it sure is wonderful that Jackson can take care of all that now. He is really good at it, too.
Hooves all trimmed up and so she is ready to go back to the pasture. He said it was easier to hop on her bareback than walk her down. :) ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!