Sunday, October 24, 2021

Last pool day

Sunday, Sept. 19 was a gloriously beautiful day. The temperature was once again in the mid-80's and the sun was shining brilliantly. However, that pool water was chilly to get into...

Sherry and Carrie had joined me the previous day (although I didn't get any photos) and I was so happy when Carrie could return and bring Kiersten this next day.  This was my first time getting to see Kiersten in quite awhile!  



I was so happy to see Kiersten!  :D 


Carrie getting a few photos in before our trio selfie.  :D 



While I am not happy about the end of pool season, I was very happy to close out the pool with these lovely ladies.  This summer the pool has served as not only recreation, but as true solace and therapy.  So thankful for the quiet times I have spent in this pool - floating, thinking, even crying.  But also thankful for days like this one - when the pool has served as a backdrop to wonderful conversations and laughter with dear friends.  I'm sure grateful for these two!

Kiersten, Laura, Carrie


When we finally emerged from pool time, we went to visit the weanling fillies.  Marvin was happy to introduce Kiersten and Carrie to Sammi...  


.... Luna and Chloe. 



Sammi was ready to say hello and visit a bit.  :) 




Kiersten and Luna really hit it off! 



Marvin with Sammi - heading back to the horse barn for the night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!