Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Maverick - Sept. 30

Sept. 30

Maverick's multi faceted day of activities.  He is a true liberal arts guy.  ;)  First he spent some time playing the piano.  


Then it was outside to do the gravel work...





Next up - bubbles and sand box time.   (Yes, those go together... I'm just sure of that!)  



But this was hilarious.  He was in the yard and he spotted Marvin at the barn.  He started hollering at the top of his lungs - clearly hollering for GranGran.  I realized I was hearing his word for GranGran.  It clearly had two syllables.  And he was focused with great intent on getting GranGran's attention.  We walked down to the barn with Maverick hollering the whole time. 



When we got down there and encountered Marvin Maverick threw his arms open and hollered again like 'there you are!'.  So funny!


He was really intent on following Marvin that morning...



Maverick reporting for duty! 


Helping GranGran call the horses...


Saying 'hi' to the weanlings...


(He goes all in)  :D




I just love BOTH of their faces.  :)



Maverick throws himself back and you have to catch him... quite a game!  Good for our core muscles and reaction time, for sure!  ha!





Partners



Then it was time for lunch.  Maverick entertained us, as usual.  :) 


Again, Mav wants to sit on Grandpa Jack's lap.  







This was so funny... not totally sure what he was up to but he was sucking on that spoon like a straw.  ha!  He did it for an extended period of time!  :D 



Nothing like a Daddy who plays with you!  



Jackson is the bucking bronco - but he is always so careful with Mav - ready to catch him always.  Such a good Daddy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!