Monday, October 25, 2021

Fish Tacos with Avocado Crema

I made fish tacos one evening.  I made mine using regular cod and made Marvin and Jonathan's using beer battered fish filets.  Theirs were better.  :D  ha!  But mine was indeed healthier and just fine. 

I sort of followed a few recipes online, but here is what I did.

I seasoned the cod with adobo seasoning.  Would add some southwestern blend next time, too.  Then I air fried both the cod and the beer battered filets.  

To make the Avocado Crema I used about ⅓-½ cup plain Greek yogurt instead of mayo to mix with the mashed avocado (think I used 2).  Added in about 1 Tbsp. lime juice, a dash of hot sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.  I cut up some cabbage (but you could use cole slaw mix) and tossed with about 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar and a little salt.  Warmed the tortillas (I used corn, the guys preferred flour) in my Pampered Chef tortilla warmer in the microwave.  Then assemble and eat!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!