Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Pulled Pork Nachos 2

(This is a much easier version of pulled pork nachos than my first version - easy to throw together using left over pork.) 

I had leftover pulled pork to use up so decided to make some pulled pork nachos.  Laid out tortilla chips on a cookie sheet.  (use heftier tortilla chips so they will hold the weight of the other ingredients and not get soggy)  Topped with about half the pork.  Then added more chips and the rest of the pork.  I added a bit of leftover corn, just because I had it on hand.  Topped with shredded cheese (this time I used Monterey Jack and Colby Jack because that is what I had on hand.)  Mixed together some BBQ sauce and sour cream - about 1:1 ratio, I believe.  Dolloped it across the top of the whole thing.  Baked in the oven at 400 degrees for about 17 minutes.  I cut up an avocado and put on mine before serving.  You could also add any other toppings that you like - chopped tomato, chopped onion, lettuce, olives, green chilis... whatever.  You can drizzle with more BBQ sauce if you like.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!