May 27, 2021
We got to babysit Maverick on this day because Brianna had a luncheon she needed to attend. It was so wonderful to have him here! He was so funny though - he just marched in the house like he owned the place - made my heart happy even as I chuckled! There is nothing like a content and cared for little one who knows he is welcomed and loved.
We spent time playing the in the sand box, on the swing, walking through the yard, sitting in chairs on the porch, having snack time, reading books... and that was all before lunch! :)
Maverick is so funny about chairs - he really likes to sit up in big chairs. I asked him if he liked his recliner his parents got for his birthday and he looked at me and nodded YES! :D
Then he led me to the swing. He is funny about this, too. He loves it and asks to get in then almost goes to sleep and looks lulled. So funny!
But then I got this cute face... adorable!
Back inside for book time!! He loves this!
He does love the remote... he likes to crawl up in GranGran's chair with the remote and look at the TV (whether it is on or off!). Cracks me up!
At this point Maverick and I were back out on the front porch and he spotted his Daddy walking up from the barn for lunch. Off he went to meet him halfway. :)
He then saw Uncle Jonathan and GranGran coming too - he sure knows and loves his guys and so wants to be with them.
Take me to the barn guys! Guys? Guys?? :)
Here is a video with snippets from the day -
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!