Thursday, July 1, 2021

Sunday lunch

Sunday, May 16, 2021

This was not our last Sunday lunch with Mama... but it was the last Sunday lunch with Mama where I took a photo.  Again, something so mundane as Sunday lunch (precious but so normal)... and now looking at this photo I am struck by the infinite beauty of such moments.  We have always tried to fully embrace these normal, everyday moments - part of that is taking so many photos... and I am thankful.  I am also thankful that Jennifer was able to be with us for this Sunday lunch - for her sake and for ours.  



These two are always amusing.  :) Hannah made a face in response to something Zac said right before this photo was taken.  


Zac responded by making his own 'face'.  hahahahaha!


It is good to be with someone who can make you laugh!  


Sweet, sweet couple...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!