May 21, 2021
I was sooooooo excited for this night! It was so wonderful to gather with these wonderful ladies again in person and not just on zoom! Although I will forever be so thankful that they all hung in there with me this last year - that is something I will never forget. And Zoom wine club was good in many ways, but nothing replaces being together and all the amazing FOOD we have at wine club!! Yay for food and wine and friends!!!!
We are back!
Hannah took this photo and I am so glad she did. I didn't do that great a job of taking photos (out of practice for wine night!) :D We had handouts for each person for girl scout cookie and wine pairing. Dear Joelean brought a variety of girl scout cookies so we could try them all out with different kinds of wine. Fun!
Barb picked up some BBQ from Wooden Nickel to bring - Yum! We had so many delicious things to eat including herbes de provence cheddar and crackers, a delicious asparagus salad with lemon vinaigrette (paired marvelously with Sauvignon Blanc!), a yummy potato salad from our wine book, loaded nachos, and a canteloupe/prosciutto/mozzarella crostini (that I made that looked better than it tasted). :D But oh, the food! Wonderful!
It was SO fun to get to see Katie, who came with Andrea for just a bit. She was back in town visiting. Sure feels like a long time since those old high school bonfires that Jackson used to have.
 |
| Dana, Andrea, Katie, Jennifer, Judy, Lisa, Laura, Barb, Hannah, Brianna, Janet |
Then a little bit later - Katie is gone but Joelean has joined us! However, I realized I never got a photo during the time that Julie was there. :( Got to get back in the game for taking proper photos of wine night! :D
 |
| Dana, Andrea, Jennifer, Judy, Lisa, Laura, Joelean, Barb, Hannah Brianna, Janet |
Girl Scout cookies to pair with the various wines.
Random photos that just warm my heart - a lovely reminder of the normalcy and fun of wine night. Lots of conversation and laughter. SO glad to be doing these again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!