Grief is tricky...
I have already had to tell my fellas, on more than one occasion, that I am currently 'even more' of the worst parts of me. The 'worry and help' parts. The thin skin parts.
However I am also more willing to make changes to correct course. Whether that is saying to someone I love, "hey, we need to talk"... and then working through our grief side effects together. Or in some cases, recognizing that some relationships have simply run their course and it is better to keep moving on.
Recognizing that we are all going to be 'even more' of our worst parts right now... so when someone you love lashes out of nowhere, being able to flinch, take it, and then give them grace just as you need in return.
I can see why it is said that you should not make any big decisions for a period of time after the death of a loved one. Your mind is just too fickle...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!