Daddy's 86th birthday was August 7. We celebrated him over that whole first week of August. This was his first birthday without Mama since his 19th birthday. Typing that just makes me sad. But we are so very thankful to have Daddy and get to celebrate him.
 |
| Daddy as a young boy - I love this picture. |
 |
| Dear Dawn and Kylie brought Daddy a luscious sugar free birthday cake! |
 |
| We started eating that cake after supper that very night! (August 2) |
 |
| We had lunch together on his actual birthday and I took this photo. |
Then we had a family lunch the next day in the front yard.
 |
| Zac and Hannah |
 |
| Daddy, Laura, Marvin, Jonathan, Julie |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!