Goose and I were enjoying some time on the front porch as the sun was setting. What a pretty and peaceful view. Goose was having a good time running around and exploring the yard.
Then I heard a big engine coming up and saw Alan P arriving with a big load of round bales. He and Jackson had been over at another place working and were bring the newly baled hay here.
Then came Jackson driving Alan's tractor. Goose was watching it all from my lap by this point. :D
We got a little pen set up outside. It is easy to move from front to back yards for Goose when he is outside unsupervised. He seems to like it and even puts himself back in it if we have too many people around. :D ha!
Good old Marley - he puts up with a lot. :)
Can't believe how much Goose has grown in just a few weeks! Sweet little guy - I know he won't be little for long!
Good grief, I love this little doggie so much...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!