Saturday, September 11, 2021

Grilled Sausage with Potatoes and Green Beans




Grilled Sausage with Potatoes and Green Beans
¾ pound fresh trimmed green beans, trimmed and halved (I used a bag of frozen whole green beans)
½ pound red potatoes, quartered
1 large onion, sliced
1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp. butter
⅓ cup water

This recipe was created for the grill and would be wonderful in that way.  Toss all together, then wrap in foil and place on a grill at high heat for about 20-30 minutes.  

I simply tossed all the ingredients together and placed in a 9x13 baking pan.  Baked in the oven, covered with foil,  at 400 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.  Removed foil and cooked for a few minutes more (5-10).   (Stirred once during cooking.)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!