Monday, September 6, 2021

Talk to me Goose!

Meet Goose! 
We are so excited about this little fella!  Goose made his way into our family on August 9 after friends rescued him (and his siblings) after they had been dumped.  We were able to be one of the adoptive families and bring him home.  This sweet little fella has already brought us so much joy!  We had been planning to purchase a puppy when Mama died in May... and obviously, all that just fell away.  So when I saw a friends facebook post late one Sunday evening, I reached out - feeling like this was just meant to be.  

Yes, we named him Goose.  I mean... Maverick just needs a Goose, right?  (We aren't telling Goose about what happens to his namesake in the movie, though...)  ;) 




I call him our little beatnik puppy - with the white goatee.

what a sweet face!!!




This new wine shipment seems to be a bit different from others...


A very special wine shipment indeed!  :D



Marley is not too sure about our new resident... :)  But Goose LOVES Marley!  Poor Marley says it was way more peaceful LAST week.  



Goose is intrigued with these other furry creatures that observe him from afar...




This kitty was brave and came closer to check Goose out.

Goose happily went to say hi and introduce himself!  :) 

She was NOT having it!  Goose's stance is like 'where did you go in such a hurry?'


Don't worry... WE love you, Goose!  :) 


Goose also watches the horses with great interest... one of these days he will be big enough to help with that, too.  :) 




Chloe and Luna in the round pen


If you are curious why the name Goose... it is a true 80's flashback.  :D

https://youtu.be/AfDZc99N5Tg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!