Monday, July 8, 2019
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Vegetables
In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add shrimp and cook for just 2-3 minutes then set aside on a plate. Add a bit of butter and saute onion and garlic (you choose the amount but I like a lot of garlic here). Add sliced zucchini, sliced mushrooms, fresh asparagus (cut into 2 inch pieces) and saute for a few minutes. Add in a good handful of spinach. Pour in about ½ cup white wine and scrape to get all the good stuff off the bottom of the pan. Add about 1½ cups fat free half and half. Stir well to blend. Add salt and pepper to taste if you like. Add in about ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese and stir to blend. Add the shrimp back in and heat through.
I served with Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts and french bread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!