Wednesday, July 3, 2019

June 16

On this particular Sunday we went to Kings Buffet for lunch after church and this was my fortune.  sigh...  :D



Then it was to Julie's house for tea and cake to celebrate Father's Day.  I took a ton of photos of Julie's walkway bursting with flowers, but forgot to take a single photo of the family gathered!  Can you believe that?










I did grab this quick photo of Daddy as they were leaving Julie's house... I had to get at least one photo of him on Father's Day.  :)  I have been so blessed to have him as my Daddy.



I finished off the evening with a float around the pool.  Aaaahhhhh!  Perfection!








It is a beautiful view no matter which direction I look out from the pool!


There goes that other wonderful man in my life... dear Marvin.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!