Mama and Daddy were asked to be the Grand Marshals at the annual Red, White, and Blue parade this year. The parade took place downtown on the Saturday after the Fourth of July. I thought Mama and Daddy looked so spiffy!!!
And of course, we loved seeing Mayor Zac in the parade as well. :) Hannah got these two photos (above and below) before the parade began and shared with me.
adorable!
Cornerstone Church advertised their VBS in the parade.
Hi Allison! :)
Shonda almost missed me!! :D
Jeremy riding Jake
Marvin, Jonathan, Julie, Candace
Meeting back up with these two after the parade.
Marvin, Jonathan, Candace, Mama, Daddy, Julie
Marvin, Laura, Candace, Mama, Daddy, Julie
You can check out a short snippet of the parade (actually of the audio about Mama and Daddy mostly).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!