Thursday, July 11, 2019

Church

I took these photos at church one morning when I was there early to set up for communion.  The sanctuary just looked so pretty and I love sitting in there.  Time has sped by since Marvin and I were married in this church back in 1993.  We are so very happy here and so thankful for the entire ministry team.




This particular Sunday was transition Sunday.  We were all so happy to welcome Lorri officially as our Administration and Care Pastor.  What a wonderful pastoral team Scott, Jennifer, and Lorri are for our church.




Then the last Sunday in July, Hannah and Megan sang the special music.  They chose 'Morning Has Broken'.  What a beautiful song and we sure appreciated it that day.





You can watch the video below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!