![]() |
| I have so enjoyed the new patio furniture this spring/summer. Especially my chaise lounge. :D |
![]() |
| Family interview time with Mama and Daddy... :) |
![]() |
| Marvin finally broke down and bought a new mower. I am so thankful!! This one runs like a dream and works every single time he goes out to get on it! Worth every penny! |
![]() |
| Marvin enjoying cutting the grass with his new mower. |
![]() |
| Jackson wanted to try out Marvin's old golf clubs so we dug them out of the attic for him to take. |
![]() |
| Seemed like a moment to document to me... :) |
![]() |
| Mama came up on her lawn mower to get some gas from Marvin. I love seeing them visiting - they are two peas in a pod. :) |
![]() |
| Daddy's eye issue is slowly improving. In these photos he had been up to check on the garden. |
![]() |
| Using his Andrew Taylor Still walking stick - he looks regal. :) |
![]() |
| Marvin and Jackson were discussing how to get a big limb down from being stuck up in that tree. Jackson managed to get it down the next day. |
![]() |
| Mama and Daddy were heading out and I thought they looked nice so took this photo. :) |
![]() |
| Dear Sheryl spoke to the Quota Club about Olive and the house. I was so happy that Judy invited me to attend so that I could also hear Sheryl's talk. I never get tired of hearing about Olive! |













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!