We gathered after church at Julie's house to celebrate Mother's Day with a very special group of people. Dear family all. :)
We decided to serve brunch for Mother's Day and it turned out well, I think. I made two of Aunt Ilene's brunch casserole recipes. They were both tasty but we all especially loved the one with dried beef and bacon. I'll post the recipes here on the blog.
Poor Julie's air conditioner wouldn't turn on so we were a bit on the muggy side, but thankfully, the temperature outside wasn't as hot as it could have been. Shonda and I found a spot at the front door that channeled a perfect breeze right to us. :) It was while we were standing there together that Jackson and Brianna presented us with our Mother's Day gift. So sweet!!!!!
 |
| my view :) |
.jpeg) |
| so sweet!!!!! |
 |
| Laura and Shonda |
Brianna, Alaina, and Cody had sung a special song in church that morning and they agreed to sing it again for all of us. What a talented trio. We loved it!
Here is a video of their song. :)
We then sat down to a lovely luncheon with some of my favorite people on this earth. What a true blessing. :)
 |
| Cody, Melina, Megan, Alaina |
 |
| Pierce playing the piano - lovely. |
 |
| Peggie, Earl, and Shonda |
 |
| Rojina, Julie, Anna |
 |
| Matt, Daddy, and Pierce |
 |
| Pierce |
 |
| Matthew, Megan, Brenda, Melina |
 |
| Jonathan |
 |
| Brenda |
 |
| Sylvia, Betty, and Pierce |
.jpeg) |
| Sylvia, Betty, Pierce, Daddy, Mama |
 |
| Rojina, Anna, Matt, and Matthew ending the day on the fishing dock. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!