Thursday, May 7, 2015

Catching up on music!

I am so very far behind here on the blog.  I am going to combine multiple musical events into one post to try to make up the difference.  :)

The end of the school year means that there are many recitals and music performances at Truman.  We were attending a couple of events per week there for a little bit.  Here are snippets from the final performances of the year.

Brianna's spring clarinet recital performance


She did a lovely job!

Jonathan, Marvin, Jackson, Alaina, Cody, Brianna, and Shonda after the recital.


Wind Symphony II spring concert

There is Brianna in the middle/left playing clarinet. 




And finally it was time for the spring concert of True Men (with Matthew).


We had two rows full of people!

Matthew 2nd from the right

There is Matthew on this end of the front row.

Anna and Matthew after the concert.



enjoying some post-show Skittles.  :)


Matthew, Melina, and Megan in a  sibling hug.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!