Monday, May 18, 2015

Grilled Zucchini


We like zucchini just about any way you can make it.  This isn't incredibly different than some of the other recipes I have posted here, but I thought I would share it anyway.

Grilled Zucchini
Slice zucchini and place in a bowl.  Drizzle with olive oil and your choice of seasonings.  I always add fresh garlic, salt, and pepper.  This time I also added some Rosemary Herb seasoning.  It is totally up to you.  Stir to be certain that each slice of zucchini is coated well.  Heat a grill pan then lay the zucchini in a single layer on the pan.  (or use your outdoor grill if you are able)  Let the zucchini grill for a couple minutes then check to see if they are ready to turn over.  Turn each slice to the other side and finish grilling to desired brownness.  Serve immediately.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!