Wednesday, March 15, 2017

In with the new


Well, after we sold the 2004 truck to Jeremy, it was time to go pick up the new truck.  We were all super excited!  Jonathan is now Grandpa Jack's 'indentured servant', much like Jackson was all those years ago.  :D  It is a definite Win/Win for all.

I was not feeling as well as I would have liked on this day, but made the decision to ride along for the adventure.  I was so glad I did, as I got through the day without any difficulty.  It was definitely a celebration!

Marvin and Jonathan getting their first look at the truck







Marvin wanted a shot in the drivers seat!  :D 

Jonathan driving us home.

Jackson was waiting in the driveway when we returned...

...ready to check out the new truck!

Jackson took it for a little spin



Hope he comes back!!  ;)

The color is Graphite Metallic - it looks like a dark charcoal,
but sometimes in direct sunlight there is a green tint.  Very pretty.









Jackson was still test driving the truck...  :D

This is Jackson backing up the length of the drive from the barn.  :D

Jonathan with his new truck!

Jonathan, Jackson, and Marvin 

They were testing out our old bedliner to see if it would fit...

It didn't. 

Checking out under the hood




You can begin to see the tint of green in the sunlight 









Now it is time to make memories in this truck, just like we did in the 2004.  I can't wait to see what happens!  :)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!