Mama and Daddy have exciting plans this spring! They are adding a master bedroom and bath onto the west side of their house. This will allow them to have their master bedroom on the main floor of the house, instead of having to walk up and down the stairs. Construction should begin soon - as soon as the weather is consistently suitable for construction. We have already cleared out the decades old shrubbery from the end of the house and are ready for the ground work to begin. I can't wait for this room to be finished and know that it is not only going to be beautiful, it will be a blessing to Mama and Daddy.
So, here are the 'Before' photos... I'll keep track of the construction progress here on the blog, you can be sure. :)
I'm putting two sets of 'Before' photos here... Jackson took the first set for me, but the day was a bit gray and dreary. We then had a bright sunny day and I asked Jonathan to go take a second set of photos for me. I did chuckle at one thing that Jonathan included in a couple photos in his set. :D
 |
| The addition will be on the west end of the house - pictured here on the left) |
 |
| You can sure tell that big shrubs were in that place before.... |
 |
| ...there is a lot of mold that had been hiding behind them! |
Now here is Jonathan's set...
 |
| again... picture of house? Or truck?? :D |
 |
| West end of the house after Jonathan power washed!! :D |
And just because... here is a photo of my beautiful and precious Mama and Daddy. :)
I love that picture of your Mama and Daddy!!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of your parents. I am going to love following the remodel on your blog. We are thinking we'll eventually be doing the same as we are not finding a home with a bedroom on the main floor and we know steps are going to be a problem in the future.
ReplyDelete