Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Random November

Photos that didn't make their way into any other posts in November...

Dear Maria brought these beautiful roses to Daddy when she came to visit.

I was driving in one evening and thought the light and sky and hitch wagon just looked so pretty...
I had to take a photo.  

Mav and I enjoyed a walk with Dana around her neighborhood one Saturday. 

Sweet Marley and his 'hospice kitty'



Zac and Daddy walking in to church

Proud Daddy James and sweet Aasha Lee 

Truman created a commemorative coin to celebrate 25 consecutive years as the #1 public university in the midwest - from  US News and World Report.  They sent one to Daddy, as well.  I sure do remember the very first year they had that distinction, under Daddy's Presidency.  What an event that was!  Proud of Truman for continuing that streak for 25 years.  

Cutie pie Goose peeking out from the burning bush.  :D

Daddy enjoyed breakfast and catching up with Bob.


"God Bless Dawn" and Daddy.  She puts Daddy through some hardcore PT every visit,
along with everything else she does!  So very thankful for this lovely lady!

I always love seeing our beautiful church decorated for Christmas. 

Sunday lunch after Thanksgiving.  
Hannah was in OK, and yet Zac still wanted to spend time with us!!
What a guy!!!  Love him!!!

Daddy and Jonathan 

Something about the Christmas lights on the porch, and the soft dark sky just spoke to me.




horses enjoying the new pasture


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!