Saturday, November 13, 2021

Maverick - 4th week in October

October 25-27, 30

Photos from our week with Maverick - what a cutie!

October 25
He loves to do this balance thing between the sofa and the coffee table.  He will lay like this for quite awhile!  :) 





He loves working at his little table.  He spends time with the puzzles - putting them together and taking them apart - and also making all the animal noises.  :) 


Then he moves on to the playdoh - he can play with playdoh forever!  I love watching him try things out and be creative.  He switches back and forth between left and right hands - no favorite yet as far as I can tell.  





"Grandma!  I want your phone!"  :D


He cracks me up - periodically he will just lift up the blind
and check out what is happening out back.  :D


Under the piano is a great hiding spot...

I remember doing that same thing when I was little.  :) 

October 26

Just awake from his nap and heading for 'his office'.  

Mav considers the stairs and landings 'his office'.  :) 

playing peek-a-boo with Grandma  :)

what a sweet boy


I finally got a car seat for my car so I don't have to borrow Jackson's anymore...
they were getting it installed for me. 

Mav was ready to go with Grandma on an adventure!  ha!  

No adventure today... but we do have tractors to play with.  :) 

We got this old tractor years ago at Sydenstrickers for the boys.  It has held up well. 

"Hello Marley"

"Just passing through..."

October 27

Mav was watching as his Daddy put the camper in the storage barn for the winter.

Poor little guy wasn't feeling well at all - you could tell he had a fever by looking at him.  

October 30

He was feeling better and back at Grandma and GranGran's house just a few days later.  

"aw, why do I have to get my hands cleaned up??"    :D

Maverick makes me laugh.  He was enjoying a ride on his trike from Uncle Jonathan but what made me laugh was that he refused to let go of that old stinky cowboy hat!  ha!  I am not sure if this one was his Dad's or his GranGran's, but he wasn't letting go for anything!  He carried it around all afternoon.  :D 








You can see all the photos of Maverick from the month of October at this link.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!