Saturday, November 13, 2021

Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2021
Happy Halloween!!

This was seriously the cutest little chicken I have ever seen!  Good grief this costume was adorable and original and so creative!  Brianna is so GOOD at this stuff.  :)  I took sooooo many photos of Mav in his costume... how could I stop?  :) 


Jackson took these photos at their house before they came to see us.  Sweet cow and chicken.  :)  


Mav's first 'trick or treat'  :) 



"GranGran!  Do you know that Grandma is handing out stuff at her door???"


"Look... I'll show you!"

"Hold that... there's more!"

"Not totally sure what all this is..."


"Would you like some, GranGran?"

"You know... this could be a good thing..."  

"Trick or Treat, you say?  I think I like it!"


"Marley, you really should give this a try!"

"You just knock on doors and get stuff!"

"I'm gonna go find some more doors!  Bye!"

(cow redirecting chicken)



"Want some candy, Dad?"

"Maybe she'll give me more if I knock again?"

(cow redirecting chicken)


but first - some adorable photos!  




Old McDonald with his cow and chicken  :) 



"Okay GranGran... so I've gotta go find more doors to knock on.  
I'll let you know how it all works out..."

"Let's go, Mom!  I've got work to do!"  :)

Happy Halloween!!

Lo and behold, there was another door to knock on very close by!  :)  

Maverick, Brianna, Grandpa Jack

"Trick or Treat!"


Sweet boy would nod his head and utter 'Thanks' each time.  :) 

Heading in to Aunt Julie's house next...  

I think he is getting the hang of this!!  :) 

Life is grand!  :D 


I also have to include these photos of Hannah and Zac.  So cute!  :D 




You can see a whole album of photos of this adorable little chicken at this link...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/williscreekranch/albums/72177720295681469




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!