Saturday, May 20, 2023

Mav and Carlile Visit

May 18, 2023
Mav and Carlile came over to stay with us for a few hours while Brianna went to Green City to clear out her old school room.  I completely forgot to take any photos while the boys were here and then quickly took a few as they were getting ready to leave.  I had to have photos as a reminder that they were here on this day!  :)  




I keep looking at Carlile to see who he reminds me of... sometimes I see Maverick, sometimes I see Jackson, sometimes I see Brianna... but I always see Carlile!  :)  It is always so interesting to see how looks change as the baby grows.  Fun to watch!


This cutie pie is holding the magnet that announces Carlile's birth.  His Mom told him not to bend it all out of shape, but... you know what happened.  :D 


Showing Goose the picture, but pressing the magnet around Goose's crate.  :D 



Mav was showing us how he can belt himself into his car seat all by himself.  Kid can truly do it!  ha!  :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!